Ninh Binh - Van Long - Thung La - Kenh Ga hot spring
Price: 415.000 VND
Visit Cuc Phuong - the first national park of Vietnam which kept many rare species of flora and fauna of Vietnam, visit the Visitor Centre, rescue center for primates, botanical gardens.
Morning: Ninh Binh - Van Long - Thung La
Afternoon:Kenh Ga hot spring
- 8h00: Guide welcome guests in the City of Ninh Binh
- 8h30: Visit eco-tourism zone of Van Long. This is a protected area of natural wetland areas largest northern delta. Conservation Area is located in northeastern Gia Vien District, Ninh Binh province. Van Long is put into operation in tourism since 1998. In 1999, it became natural conservation areas, listed in the list of wetland protected area system and list of special-use forests in Vietnam.
- 11h30: Have lunch at the restaurant
- 13h30: Visit Kenh Ga hot spring by canoe. Stream flow from the heart of a mountain located on the floating village. Kenh Ga water contains high levels of sodium chloride salt, kaliclorua, canxiclorua, magieclorua and bicarbonate salts. Water in streams colorless, odorless, taste acrid. Water temperature is 53°C stability, suitable for treatment and rest.
- 16h00: End of program, see you in the next program.
- Lunch at the restaurant (120,000 VND/person)
- Guides: Guides by journey
- Tickets visit: Includes all the attractions and ferry tickets to visit Kenh Ga.
Tour does not includes
- Drinks, out of program costs, travel insurance.
- Means of transport.